We have been privileged to experience a wonderful time of change, regeneration and rebirth. The earth has been shifting into a new vibrational alignment within our solar system. The human species has been shifting into a new expanded awareness of who we are and what our purpose is within this ever-evolving universe.
Now that the earth energy is vibrating at a new level and we have shifted our thoughts, expanded our understanding we are spiritual beings experiencing a physical life, we are being shown how our fears, doubts and limiting thoughts are keeping us stuck in a creation of chaos and confusion.
We are being shown we need to release our inner shadow thoughts to make room for a new expansive understanding on how we are all connected and aligned together as a species. We are connected through our shared experience of being in a physical body on planet Earth. We are connected at our Soul level within the Universal energy of God.
Every one of us as we heal our inner wounds and acknowledge our divine connection to our Soul helps to heal and support the expanded awareness of our earth family, and the earth herself.
You might wonder how you can release limiting beliefs and fears now if you haven’t been able to do this before? The answer is, because now you will be supported to let go of your attempt to make logical sense out of your fears or beliefs. They aren’t going to make sense and they aren’t meant to. This is a time to let go of ego and logic and allow yourself to merge with your sacred wisdom or soul being.
In most cases your limiting beliefs were shared with you when you were a child by well-meaning adults hoping to keep you safe or you picked them up on your own through the logic of your child brain. Your thoughts went something like this, if I do this, my mom will react this way. I need to stop doing that. That is bad. She will be mad at me and not love me.
These beliefs were then stored in your subconscious so your gatekeeper or subconscious would remember them and share them with you when you were about to do something that was perceived to be bad or you would not be safe. However now that you are older reexamining a belief or fear and feeling the emotions involved will help you to realize you are not the same person anymore. You do not have the same level of need to be safe within the world and it is time to let the limiting beliefs go so you can move forward. So you can create a joyful life.
Here is a process for releasing limiting thoughts, beliefs or fear that has worked for me and many other people I have known and counseled over the years.
- Make yourself comfortable and take a couple of deep centering breaths.
- Have the intention that you are asking for clear understanding about yourself and who you are.
- Focus on an issue or belief that makes you feel insecure, less important than other people or afraid.
- Allow yourself to feel whatever you are feeling in the moment. Let that feeling be with you.
- Ask yourself why do I allow this issue or belief to stay with me? What do I need to know or understand about this? Why haven’t I let this go?
- Be open to whatever you receive no matter how illogical. Write it down. Look at it from all angles. Let your mind open up and share what it believes to be true.
The answers you get will hold some keys to health and wellness. Keys to help you finally release that habit or belief. The answers might not make sense. In fact if they don’t seem logical then congratulations you are making progress. For if your limiting beliefs made logical sense you could easily replace and change them out for ones that are in alignment with your highest good.
If you get the sense of clarity you are seeking, the next piece is to work with your imagination.
- Use your imagination to see this belief leaving your energy field. Leaving your mind.
- Mentally see yourself implanting a new way of behaving when this old issue is triggered. You may know just how you would like to act, but you don’t need to know what your action will be if you are open to receiving clarity and guidance from your sacred wisdom.
- Ask for help from your divine guidance to keep your mind open so you can feel a sense of relief each time the old issue or trigger is sparked within you.
- See yourself embracing a new way of responding. Feel a sense of lightness. Allow yourself to feel joy at your accomplishment of overcoming this limiting way of behaving.
If you find you are unable to do this on your own there are any number of wonderful healing practitioners who are available and ready to work with you and support you as you examine your thoughts and beliefs to help you see more clearly the thoughts your mind has stored deep within your subconscious. Asking for help and wanting help as you examine your past hurts or fears is healthy and normal. Take the time to find someone you feel comfortable talking with. Someone you feel support and compassion from.
You must take the first step alone, the step of wanting to free yourself from your limiting thoughts and beliefs. The remaining steps can be done with the help from the angelic realm or the human realm or both. Have faith that you are not alone and even if you chose to work on your issues alone you have divine guidance. If you ask for angelic help, the angels will help you.
Believe in the power of your sacred wisdom and divine guidance. You can do this!