At the age of 18, I had no desire to go to college after twelve years of being forced to learn curriculum that I had zero interest in, like algebra for example. Why?, was my response when the teacher asked the class to solve 2(a -3) + 4b – 2(a -b -3) + 5.
To this day I wish Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry existed, I KNOW I would have been a “straight A” student at Hogwarts. And just in case you were wondering, I would have been in the house of Ravenclaw, because it values intelligence, creativity, learning, and wit, and that’s how I roll. Back when I was young, I wasn’t courageous enough to be qualified for Gryffindor. These days that’s a different story for sure! HA!
In my twenties, a job keeping my interest for more than a few months turned out to be a challenge too. I couldn’t seem to find work that gave me a sense of purpose or made me feel fully alive and inspired. I then came to the conclusion that motherhood had to be the answer.
Nope. That wasn’t it either.
Now, I absolutely LOVE being a mother. However I must admit, motherhood alone didn’t completely fill my soul’s calling. I knew I was meant to do more with my life, but what? That was the burning question I asked myself over and over again… for many years.
Over the last 25 years, I’ve systematically taken course after course, and then tried that “expertise” on for size as work. I’ve worked as an Interior Designer, Herbalist, Holistic Health Coach, and Yoga Instructor. In the 80’s I spent years working as a Nail Technician and while my babies were little in the 90’s, I had a side business planting seasonal flowerpots for people’s homes. Damn, I even sang professionally and bred exotic poultry at certain points in my life!
And after a few months of working each J-O-B, I inevitably came to the conclusion that what I was doing, wasn’t IT. Truth be told, I felt like the “Goldilocks of Careers” and a total failure.
Oh looking back, those were not fun times…
I began to get some traction in my mid 30’s when I took a deep dive into personal development. I’m still on the personal development journey and it has lead me on an amazing adventure to the woman I am today.
What I discovered along the way was that I was missing an essential component of happiness and fulfillment – contribution. I felt a deep need to be of service in a big way and had no idea how to make it a reality. I wanted to touch lives, serve others and make the world a better place. Lucky for me (and for you too) the Internet and social media have made helping others possible. All you need is a laptop, an Internet connection and a strong desire to serve!
Creating a Goddess Laptop Lifestyle™ entails you designing a life that gratifies your desires and serves the world at the same time. My business hours have shifted as needed over the years, as my children grew older.
Some Perks of Living a Goddess Laptop Lifestyle
- You get to do what you LOVE every day – and make a prosperous income!
- You create your own work schedule based on your needs!
- You can take a vacation whenever you want without asking permission!
- You can make money while on vacation! The first time it happened to me I almost fell off my lounge chair. Cha-Ching!
- You can build your business while raising your children and caring for your family!
- You get to show up as your authentic self without any masks or filters. Fly your freak flag because the truth is your vibe attracts your tribe!
- You get to take power naps in the middle of the afternoon whenever your heart desires.
- The Internet makes the entire world your marketplace – so your potential to earn revenue is limitless!
- You get to help others and using your unique gifts you are making a difference in the world. NOTHING feels better than that
- You have the honor of working with the best people in the ever. I know I do.
I can honestly say that, finally, at 49 years of age I am living my dream life and thanks to my work in the world, I am completely fulfilled.
Trust me when I say, it’s a beautiful feeling.
I wish you magical blessings on your journey my friend!
The NEW MOON is a powerful time to support new beginnings, set new goals or start a new endeavor. The New Moon Manifestation Record has beautifully designed worksheets crafted to help you manifest your dreams MONTHLY!